JORGE DE TIENDA GARCÍA
- Bachelor of Law from the Autonomous University of Barcelona is a lawyer specialized in Criminal and Penitentiary Law.
- Master in Criminal Law and Criminal Sciences from the University of Barcelona. (Promotion 1989/91).
- Lawyer assigned to the public defender service since 1988.
- Hired in 1993 by the Chair of Criminal Law of the Pompeu Fabra University of Barcelona as Associate Professor, combined for three years with the practice of law.
- During the period 2009-2013:
- Deputy of the Board of the Bar Association of Barcelona.
- Responsible for the Commission of the Public and the Legal Aid Service to the detainee.
F. XAVIER INIESTA MARTÍNEZ
Vilafranca del Penedès, 1980.
- Law degree from the University of Barcelona, he has worked as a criminal lawyer since 2005.
- Master in Criminal Law and Criminal Sciences from the University of Barcelona and Pompeu Fabra University (2005-2007 Promotion).
- Specialization course for legal intervention in the jurisdiction of minors (ICAB).
- Jury Tribunal Course (ICAB).
- Lawyer assigned to the public defender service since 2007.
Our professional collaborator
FRANCESC INIESTA ZARZA
Vilafranca del Penedès 1964.
Tax, accounting and labor consultant with more than 25 years of experience, he heads the ARTIC ADVISORS project.
JESSICA CID ROS
Sant Feliu de Llobregat 1983.
Lawyer from the year 2006, licensed by the University of Barcelona and Master in Labor Law and Social Security from Pompeu Fabra University.
JOAQUIN VERDÚ JOUANNEAU
Lawyer with over 30 years of experience, specialist in Civil, Commercial, Banking and Intellectual Property Law.
PAULA ROCA BELMONTE
Lawyer specialized in the civil and labor field, she graduated from the University of Barcelona in 2013 and obtained the Post-Graduate in International Procedural Practice taught by the Illustrious Bar Association of Mataró in 2014.